Friday, October 28, 2005

Soul Caliber 3

Decided to spend some money on a new game for the wife and I to play. Soul Caliber 3 won over the new Pokemon game. So far it has been a lot of fun and we have enjoyed kicking the shit out of each other with our favorite characters from the past games. I like the create your own character option. I made a "Monk" based character who is albino and bright red hair. The only clothes he wears is his cool cape and purple underwear. Can not wait to unlock some of the other options and have more fun creating new folk.

All I need now are 32 friends that enjoy fighting games so we can have a huge tournament using the new Tournament feature.

I should finish up some of this work here at the office so I can leave soon. We are playing some poker at Jason's place tonight and it will just be a $20 buy-in tournament. Maybe I will finally place in one and go home with more money that I had at the beginning.

Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home