Thursday, December 08, 2005

Still Alive!

Wow...has it been over a month already. November was a crazy month. Holiday season usually is but a lot of stuff happened last month and I guess I was never in a mood to post anything.

I am still having fun with The Lodge free poker tournaments on Sundays. Started playing World of Warcraft with the wife at the end of Nov. We are having a blast with the game like I figured we would. Now I am just waiting to see how long until I stop really getting into it. With Jason and Justin both playing and now we have Nick back in the game it may be fun with a group to go adventuring with now and then. Only time will tell.

For any poker fans that stop by here...there is a new site from the WPT folks called Chipleaders. It is basically nothing more than a myspace for poker players. Forums, blogs, and lots of people. Sign up and then invite me into your network. So far I am the only Ed from Dallas that I have seen on there.

Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home