Friday, March 24, 2006

Woot! A new record for me!

I finally got over $100 in my bankroll! The last time I was nearly there I had nothing by $5 and $10 losses from playing SnGs and losing until it was all gone. This $100 was made from nothing. Ran out of money on DoylesRoom and decided to play a freeroll for 1,000 Action Points. Did not realize it was a speed tourney...so 3 min blinds. Good lord it was rough and turned into PokerLotto by Level 3. I stuck with playing quality cards and would call or push when I got them and roll the dice. Made it to 3rd and the payout was $27.

I then played over the next week doing SnGs and Ring games and got it up to $97. Today at lunch I played and the only table available was a $.02/.04 PL table (only doing PL these days and loving it). After close to an hour I had doubled up and felt like I did something right. Now we shall see if I can keep my bankroll growing or if the cards will turn on me and I lose it all. No matter what...it has been fun playing with free money.

This weekend should be fun. Going over to Justin's to hang with him and Jason on Sat night. WIll be playing FIFA '06 all night I am sure and it will be fun. Has been a while since we got together for FIFA instead of poker and this time it will be super fun because Justin turned 30 today so we need to get him wasted and kick his ass at FIFA. Happy Birthday Justin!

Edit: Still playing WoW. Having more fun with the game than I had imagined. We even started new characters on a full PvP server (Undead characters are fun) and I made a rogue and then a warlock...the warlock is getting more use and I never thought I would enjoy a magic character so much.

Ed

6 Comments:

Blogger Jase said...

BLOG CANCELLED. INACTIVE.

Come on chief, where the info at?

6/06/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

What am I going to talk about? How I have a job that does not pay me enough but I don't want to leave because it is a friend of mine I work for and they would be screwed without me. Or that I played in a private tourney with Phil Hellmuth and Bill Fillmaff last Friday and it was ok...not the exciting game I expected. Tired of talking about WoW. Until something exciting happens I will just hold off. :)

33rd birthday on June 27th is not really exciting enough.

Ed

6/06/2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Jase said...

Yeah! Those would be awesome entries!

I want to hear what Ed FEELS on a daily basis. What trials does he go through? What makes him tick? Why is he tired of talking about WoW? What exciting event is he waiting for? When the hell are we gonna play poker at my place again? Where do babies come from?

6/07/2006 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Ed... how's the $100 stack now?

LET THE WORLD KNOW!

1/16/2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger wellnesspitch said...

On the other side, assuming you rest undeniably more that the imperative eight hours every evening, torpidity can dominate and it turns into a test to get enough of the following wellnesspitch.com essential necessity for keeping up with psychological well-being and wellbeing: work out.

3/09/2022 4:38 AM  
Blogger sshomecareservices said...

The uplifting news for proprietors of the house is a couple of straightforward support tips you can do when you begin to see signs that it should be fixed are all you want to save a fortune in fix or check my site of this significant unit.

6/15/2022 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home