Friday, October 12, 2007

My how time flies.

Good lord. Has it already been that long? Have not done much here because I was asked to help out at pokerati.com so I usually post any poker news there or help keep the place clean of spammers.

If anyone has missed me here is a "quick" update.

Still playing on Bodog. Decided to take a chunk of the bankroll out for Christmas shopping. Got it faster than expected. The last time I took some money out was in Jan. and it took a month to see it. This time I did a pay out on Sept 24 and had the check by Oct 5th. Thank you Bodog.

Started playing more SnGs than cash games again. Always nice to change up and do one more than the other. Not much to report except that I will go 3-4 bubbles then get paid in the next 3-4. Usually 3rd or 2nd place finishes when I do get paid. I sure do hate heads up.

When I get a chance to watch some TV I have a lot of poker things that TIVO has recorded. Loving the new season of High Stakes Poker. Poker After Dark has gotten a lot better to and I try to keep up with it. The only thing that makes me cringe is watching the 2007 WSOP coverage. The asshats they put on the tube astounds me. I like to be wierd and act like a goob but some of these guys just cross the line which they drew on the edge of a very big mountain.  Class is not something that is in their vocabulary.

I just signed up for Poker Stars. Never have been there but they are doing the World Blogger Championship of Online Poker and a few of the pokerati folk are signing up for it so I wanted to give the site a try. Oh I also have a crush on Daniel Negreanu and it might be fun to watch him play on there since he has been trying to improve his online game. If you are reading this Phil Laak...you are still #1 on my list.

On the non-poker side of life. Jen and I stopped playing WoW back in July. We miss it but were just not enjoying it as much as we had been. I am sure we will pick it back up once the new expansion comes out. In the mean time I have subscribed to Gametap so I have a lot of games at my fingertips through that service. I also bought the Orange Box via Steam and have fun games like Half Life 2: Episode One and Two, Portal, and TeamFortress 2 I can play. Oh oh and Guitar Hero 2 and not far away 3 can keep me busy.  Lots to do and so little time.

(P.S. I really hate this new blogger editor. I don't think it is very Opera friendly.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Edrote said...

Hello Ed, welcome back on your writing stuff, I am also a blogger but uses weebly it finds me easy to use a drag and drop tools, I am also a SEO and blogger writing for IRLSolutions.com, I invite you visit our site, we have a lot of services like: Creare Applicazioni iPhone, Programmazione Iphone, Creare applicazioni iPhone, Sviluppo applicazione iPad, Sviluppare applicazioni iPhone. Good luck mate.

2/02/2012 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home